- At Infobrandz, We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, service descriptions, social media, and the company website. So in this job posting, we are looking for experienced professionals.
Expert Content Writer & Copywriter
Apply For This Job
Detailed Job Description & Job Responsibilities
- - Write engaging content for a wide range of digital and social media marketing-related materials, including email, video, blogs, landing pages, sales materials, conference materials, newsletters, etc.
- - Ability to lead several complex projects simultaneously and handle pressure.
- - Ability to ask the right questions to business teams, marketing & product managers, and other stakeholders to derive relevant insights.
- - Manage the SEO optimization of all digital content and regularly engage with the SEO team for the understand the need for content for off-page and on-page SEO.
- - Promote content on social media.
- - Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- - Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- - Creating compelling headlines that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- - Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- - Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- - Working knowledge of content management systems.
- - Proven content writing experience of minimum 3 years.
- - Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- - Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- - Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
Salary & Other Perks
You can expect a handsome salary ranging between 15000 - 35000 per month according to your skills and the value you add to the company.
What you can expect from us -
- - Great work-life balance.
- - Incentives and commissions (will be discussed in the interview round).
- - Passionate co-workers and managers who will give a lot of guidance in a very cooperative culture.
- - Timely appraisals, bonuses, and gifts.
- - Flexibility with work-timings (to remote & Work for home candidates)
Company Profile –
- - Infobrandz is an ethically driven full-service creative & digital agency with a great customer base of clients from all the English countries like the USA, UK, Australia, Israel & Singapore.
- - Our company is registered in the state of Delaware US and India both and the effective place of management is in Bangalore.
- - The founder of the company Vikas Agrawal started this company back in 2012 to solve some real-life problems of the majority of the clients who are facing critical issues before & after hiring graphic designing & writing professionals because of unfair rates & poor quality of work deliveries.
- - With Infobrandz you will get an opportunity to work with the cream of the industry & highly professional offshore clients & the experience you will gain here will always help you to grow in life.
We are hiring candidates full-time, part-time, on-location (Bangalore), and work-from-home as well.
We are hiring candidates of all experiences starting from zero i.e. freshers (but with great potential) with up to 5 yrs of experience.
How To Apply
If you think that you fulfill most of these criteria and if you want to get exposure to the international digital marketing zone, we will be the perfect career-builder for you. Send your resume to career [at] infobrandz.com with your resume and portfolio.